How do i pay with debit card and not paypal balance?!

kdinh
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, your payment won't go through. To make it work, you'll need to add money to your account and pay with your PayPal balance.

I just did a transaction to another user and it went smoothly. Now i tried to do another transaction and i get that error message saying i have to pay with paypal balance.. I can't even get to the 2nd page to pick my payment option where my card is and I want to pay with my debit card thats linked to my acc and not the paypal balance. Can anyone help..?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NightOp

I'm also having problems paying with my card! I've been a paypal member for some time now but recently when I tried to use my account to buy something my visa/debit card was denied. The card is still good and works online and in the real world. What seems to be the problem? Why isn't it good here anymore? I'm not even getting a message about a paypal balance. Just says card isn't being accepted. Smiley Mad

I'm an old existing member, it's not a new bank account, the bank is in the states, I've used it plenty of times in the past....Why is there suddenly a problem? Anyone?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.