Transaction

Rhys113match
Contributor
Contributor
This dude wants to buy a thing of me on Facebook. Apparently he is sending the money but he has to confirm it. He said he will confirm after I give him the item. He says as he has a business account he can't get his money back even though he hasn't clicked confirm. As it's a business account can he get his money back although he hasn't confirmed the payment to me
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhys113match

Sounds like a scam, you NEVER send anything until the funds are SHOWING in your paypal account balance and paypal would NEVER tell you to do so until you have been PAID.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rhys113match
Contributor
Contributor

Ah ok cheers man!

Login to Me Too

Rhys113match
Contributor
Contributor
This dude wants to buy a thing of me on Facebook. Apparently he is sending the money but he has to confirm it. He said he will confirm after I give him the item. He says as he has a business account he can't get his money back even though he hasn't clicked confirm. As it's a business account can he get his money back although he hasn't confirmed the payment to me. Can he refund the money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

DUPLICATE THREAD.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.