Contributor
Posted on
18 REPLIES 18

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
Herbie_VANC
Contributor

How they do it (what happened to me):

- The Website all looked like a quality product, correct spelling, videos, data sheets--what you would expect for this product.

1) You buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) They send you a different product (much cheaper); or ONLY part of the product.

3) When you try to write them they don't communicate back clearly (like we don't know what we ordered), so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back by this time.

4) Then offer to give you 40% of price for the original product AFTER you could send it back (they don't cover the shipping cost).  They ask you to ship it to a different address that overseas and will cost you more than the value of the product.

Now, in my case, I REFUSED the shipped with USPS (so I never received it; per se).  So it was RETUNED TO SENDER, buy USPS regulations, I never received/accepted it.  Yet, they still over want to over 40% or so.  This is just CRAZY.

Then when you push it up to Pay Pal, they need 30 days or so to determine if the USPS Tracking Number you provided is valid and to go to the USPS Website to see "YES, You refused the shipment".  So one would think, this could be completed a lot quicker in todays world and that Pay Pal would get your money back before the company changes its name or something; it's NOT like they don't know--you can read all about it on the Pay Pal's own site.

We as a community allow this to happen when third parties (those between the vendor and the customers) allow it to happen and do very little or allow more time for them to get away with what they are doing.  I'm taking the time to write this so others know what happened.

Lucky for me, my Pay Pal is not linked to my back but a card; so I have other means of pushing this issue.  I just wish Pay Pal was a little more pro-active.

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
tdog6
Contributor

Terrible false advertising. Do NOT order from this company. The product they send cannot even be used as kindling. Total scam. Then they say they will refund you if you send the garbage back in the original package to a place in South China. I'm sure that the product will likely never be received so that they don't have to give you your money back. HORRIBLE! Paypal, you need to stop allowing this company to receive your/our money!

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
treerik0
Contributor
I agree... big ripoff and paypal won’t refund. I am done with paypal...closing my account.

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
Ridgelane
I’ll be closing my PayPal account because of the transaction with this company also. They won’t assist in the refund, are they in cohoots together or what?

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
Herbie_VANC
Contributor

So true; one of the problems is that you don't know its this company until after the order has been placed.  

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
Sonyaginty
I got nothing at all in the post . Very disappointed with PayPal . Waste of 25euro

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
TammyStorey
New Community Member

Worst experience ever, loved the daschund statue as it looked just like my buddy that passed away... first they some how sent to the wrong address the order was placed in MAY 2021 by June I was making a dispute as it said delivered.  They contacted me and stated we are sending another - I had paid the extra fee for the fastest shipping by now I wanted that back as this was not fast at all... I get told wait patiently so I keep a watch on it and by mid July I am demanding refund - they apparently had to the wrong shipping number and had to update again I wanted my money back, and they told me wait patiently.. it has been just over 3 months since the order and it finally came in today... my patience well done and will never buy from this company again!!!!

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
twalt
Oh, so you actually received the product? Was the product good quality and as advertised? I am still waiting to receive my product and I searched the company on fb and found this link to PayPal complaints of them being scammers. I’m devastated as I ordered 3 of the sisters statues.

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
Ridgelane
Now they’ve learned how to add “tax” at 20%+ to your order AFTER you’ve paid them. Unauthorized. So you immediately ask for a refund for the unauthorized charge. PayPal closes the case. Months later when you never receive your product and need to request a refund, the order is closed because you received a partial refund and PayPal won’t refund the rest. I’ve fought and called PayPal and no help. Now I’m going thru my bank to get my $200 back. Not sure if that will work either. They’re a total scam. I’ve reached out to them and no response.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.