cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
twalt
I got charged the extra amount too and emailed them as soon as the money came out of my account and I noticed the difference in price. I emailed them and they also told me it was a “new tax” fee and asked if I would go halves in this tax. I said no and that I needed that amount refunded to my account. They never did and I have not received my products. So disappointed.

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
jjmack
Contributor

I made a purchase on 7/21/21. This company name of "Ethhti Co LTD" was not revealed until my confirmation email was received. They charged me 20% tax on the purchase price after the payment which was also not revealed until after the purchase was confirmed.  Then I received a fake tracking link that updated regularly until 8/18/21. Then after two weeks of no new updates to the tracking I emailed them at the contact email provided and asked for an update. They replied telling me to wait as sometimes the tracking takes a few days to update. The two links to "view my order" and "visit our store" that they provided in my confirmation email do not work. After a quick google search of the company name I realized I had be scammed as unfortunately so many others.  I then requested a refund and investigation be done by PayPal as to stop the company from frauding others. PayPal denied my claim because the merchant provided them confirmation that the merchandise had been delivered by USPS on 9/1/21. This was obviously another fake record as I never received any merchandise nor any confirmation of delivery.  My tracking number still shows in transit as of 8/18/21 and with no further updates. I called PayPal and asked them to reopen my claim and further investigate this merchant as they are clearly scamming PayPal customers.  We will see what happens....hopefully this post will help shut this company down.

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
swoodss
Contributor

Same thing here.
I got an awsome customer service agent on the phone who reimbursed me right away

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
twalt
Was that by calling PayPal?

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
jjmack
Contributor

Update: After calling PayPal and speaking to a rep, they re-opened my case and granted a reimbursement!  I hope PayPal has finally shut down this scam business. 

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
algc4211
New Community Member
I’m in the same boat. Just filed a complaint tonight to get my money back

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
swoodss
Contributor

Escalate it immediately, and call. This company will keep submitting fake tracking records hoping that you'll give up

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
sandgoanne
New Community Member

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I have just received an email from PayPal stating my case has been refused as they have a tracking number...

When I started asking for tracking info, I was also told to be patient. I had paid for express postage...

The tracking number given to PayPay, STILL nothing from ethhti to me. (They stopped replying to my emails.)

After being told that the order HAD BEEN DELIVERED to the courier, I have just checked the tracking and NOTHING has been received by the courier, just a label/tracking number.

No contact from ethhti regarding delivery.

I think PayPay is just a toothless dog, not worth much of anything in this dog fight. 

I'm beginning to think I'd be better served to let my credit card company safeguard my funds...

I would love to hear how you go with your claim. 

ethhti Co.,Ltd

Options
swoodss
Contributor
Call them. This company uses stolen information that looks legit. The rep I spoke to on the phone knew exactly what happened and ruled in my favor in less than 10 minutes.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.