ethhti Co.,Ltd

treerik0
Contributor
Contributor
100 REPLIES 100

Pjeanne
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I’d checked here before ordering! ordered at the beginning of august. Super slow shipping, but was getting updates through early September. Then nothing. Two months later, still nothing. Have emailed them and put in a complaint. Going to be **bleep** of PayPal does nothing.
Login to Me Too

Seabowz

I just received a Laser pointer and they shipped it without a battery …. Says it wasn’t like that when they sent it…. Really?  Did the battery fairy eat it?

After reading several posts here I just double checked and they charged me 40% tax!  If pay pay won’t do the right thing I’ll get the OMBUDSMAN here in Australia to put the heat on them…. Tends to be very effective as the ombudsman can stop PP from doing business here.  Wish me luck 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Seabowz, and everyone, 

I can understand how concerning it must be to receive an item that wasn't what you had expected. Have you Opened a dispute through our Resolution Center on this yet? Once you have, keep an eye on that your email inbox or message center for any updates. You're also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sandgoanne
Contributor
Contributor
I would love to hear what the ombudsman has to say! Hopefully PP will help.
Login to Me Too

chw51
Contributor
Contributor

I really hope so. I was advised that the sellers are PayPal customers also. If PayPal would pay attention to the PayPal Community, we would not have so many buyers being scammed by the same seller over and over. If any of what I went through and what so many others of gone through just at the hands of etthti Co.,Ltd would be addressed by PalPay, they would not support scammers. I know how much money was involved in my case, but it does not take into consideration my time, my loss of sleep, and a ruined birthday. In the end, I would not give up because I was so mad, hurt, and I felt completely betrayed. I also wanted PayPal to wake up and look at what they have lost in terms of loyal, honest buyers. If I have made a difference for everyone, then what I went through was worth it. I have my fingers crossed. It is time for those of who are scammed to be heard.

Login to Me Too

chw51
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, everyone. Please read all of this post. It may help you. I ordered some bras on from ad on Facebook. My first time doing that and what a fiasco. For protection, I used PayPal. The company is a scam as many of you know. I opened a claim and got a few emails from different shipping companies with different information about the order tracking information, etc. Meanwhile, I got an email written in Chinese which I could not understand. My case was denied and ruled in favor of the seller because they claimed the package was delivered to my mailbox on Jan 9, 2023. Further warning. The only package I received in my mailbox that day was from an sender I did not know. It was JANE out of New Jersey. Bear in mind, at that point I had no updated shipper or tracking information. I took it to the USPS office marked unknown sender refused return to sender. I did not try to keep any information about package but I did scan as much of the label as I could before returning it to the post office. Then I looked up JANE and found it was also a scam. Forty-seven days after I placed my order and on my 72nd birthday, Jan. 15, 2023,  at 6:30 am EST USA, I found an email from PayPal that my dispute was ruled in favor of thIe seller, ethhti Co.,Ltd. I was furious. For goodness sake it was my birthday and at my age and situations in the world, perhaps my last birthday. So I started a chat at 9:03 am my time because PayPal was not available. Keep in mind, in USA this was a Sunday prior to a federal holiday honoring the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King. I uploaded documentation, I sent messages through chat and believe me my anger and sense of betrayal continued to grow. I filed an investigation into the suspicious package which in the end turned out to be ethhti Co.,Ltd using Jane as a reshipper. How could I know this. The  USPS honors the MLK holiday, so getting that report took longer than usual. So PayPal said that unless I had more proof they were going to denied my appeal. By now, I have reach my meltdown point. Each time a new "back end team" member logged in, they kept asking for the same information that I sent multiple times. Finally, I got the USPS report and they determined that the package had been returned to JANE in NJ. I uploaded that information. Because they were threatening to close the chat, I called PayPal and spoke to Shey. bless her soul. She bore the impact of my wrath. I never cursed her, but I kept interrupting her and express my complete loss of faith in PayPal. Finally this angel, calmed me down. We continued with a friendly conversation. I advised her that the PayPal community has many posts about ethhti Co.,Ltd and PayPal is losing many customers because of ethhti Co.,Ltd. I explained that we trust PayPal to help us and not to keep siding with a scam company. I asked her to have PayPal denied customers funding access to and remove known scamming sellers from using PayPal. In the end, I got my refund. A hard fought battle was won. The money has just been deposited in my bank account. As I kept telling PayPal, I used them for over 60 orders from different vendors mostly Amazon, etc. for a total value of almost $1,600 USD. I am disabled and shop predominately online. I may use PayPal again, but I am hesitant. I also complained about "I am not a robot". I have troubles viewing the pictures and have to keep trying over and over to access my account.  Good luck. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @chw51,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community. 

I'm so sorry that you had that frustrating experience! I'm very glad that it worked out in the end, and I recognize that it was largely due to your diligence. Thank you for providing the feedback that you have provided. It can definitely outwardly seem sometimes like we don't care in situations where the automated processes initially decide the claim. When there are extenuating circumstances, we definitely want to hear about it, so human review can reassess the situation. We're not perfect, but the hope is that we'll do the right thing in the vast majority of situations, and given the opportunity, we'll correct where we haven't.

Thank you for giving us the chance to correct in this situation. I hope you'll be a customer for a long time to come.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

chw51
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, Olivia. I know my post was looooooooooong. The seller had muddied the water so much that it was difficult to get straight. Thank you PayPal for reaching what the decision I was hoping for. I just wanted others to be persistent and send as much supporting documentation as possible. Hang in there even when the seller seems to be holding all the cards. Remember resources like in my case the United States Post Office. The results of their investigation turned the tide in my favor. My phone conversation with Shey was awesome and will remain with PayPal as a result of kindness, patience, and assistance. She made my day.

Login to Me Too

amarillosteve
Contributor
Contributor

She should not have had to go through so much trouble but you guys insist on ripping people off.

Login to Me Too

amarillosteve
Contributor
Contributor

Well I am glad you got your money. You are the first I have seen win in a dispute with ethhti Co.,Ltd. It is clear that PayPal is protecting them. I think I know why now. Since PayPal is now 100% owned by the Chinese and what I can find ethhti Co.,Ltd is also owned by the Chinese, possibly owned by PayPal also. Not sure yet. I know if you google ethhti all you get back is scam scam scam. If PayPal was a company with any kind of business ethics they would have handled this scamming  company by now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.