Why is it so difficult to ask for a resolution?

acolantonio
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand what is going on with paypal. I have unidentified charges on my account and I can't get them resolved. I managed to enter one and when I click for the resolution status it always says "Something went wrong!" What went wrong? I tried to add an unidentified charge and I get multiple choice answers. If I don't know what the item is and I cannot connect the seller, how would I know what the item is?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @acolantonio

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues opening a case for unrecognized activity on your PayPal account. Have the transactions completed yet? If not, you may not have the option to open a case on that transaction. If the transaction has completed, and you're still unable to open an unauthorized case on the activity, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck with your case, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Thesimplelife
New Community Member

I have been trying to talk with someone, and I am still waiting for someone to answer.

Login to Me Too

Thesimplelife
New Community Member

Why can't I talk to a person?

Login to Me Too

Thesimplelife
New Community Member

WHY CAN'T I TALK WITH SOMEONE, PLEASE?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.