Weird charges from Kilornd

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what Kilornd is? They keep charging my credit card and I just had to report them for fraud and close my credit card in order to get them to stop charging me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Megb44 

Why not google it? I did and it seems to be a health and lifestyle app.

Have you accidentally set up a subscription?

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Megb44 

Why not google it? I did and it seems to be a health and lifestyle app.

Have you accidentally set up a subscription?

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor
I did Google it. https://kilo.health/. However I do not see a profile tab. I'm looking at their mobile website. I'll try looking on my laptop tomorrow. I don't recognize any of those apps and still have no idea why they are charging me. Thanks for your answer.
Login to Me Too

MarkymarkSoftwa
Contributor
Contributor
Kilornd is the name used by Pulsetto which makes a device that goes around your neck to promote relaxation.
Login to Me Too

PeachyPitt
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i also had 2 charges from this vendor. Their website does not help much with identifying how one might have incurred the fee. I'm very careful with sign-ups & almost certain i didn't sign up for whatever they say they are selling. I think it's very dodgy.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PeachyPitt 

Think its a case of these sites sign you up anyway and give you the option to tick a box to opt out rather than opt in, very sneaky.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Super dodgy!
Login to Me Too

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor
I finally figured out that it was for an app called sensa and I was able to cancel it.
Login to Me Too

KikC
New Community Member

Did you recently order the Sensa app? I saw this and think that's what it may be.

Login to Me Too

Megb44
Contributor
Contributor
I did finally figure out that it was Sensa and I emailed their customer service. I was informed that it was against their policy to issue refunds to dissatisfied customers. I was charged $120 over the course of 4 months for an app I never used.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.