UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

ShoshanaB
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it’s crazy, at first I got a link to something that looked quite okay, a cycling training program, I just did not start using it. But now the link doesn’t exist anymore and it is suddenly a subscription, for nothing? They must be known by Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they are known by PayPal!  Hundreds of people have reported them but PayPal will do nothing about it. The "company" has several names, but they are all shady.  

Login to Me Too

Marymac7
Contributor
Contributor

Have just had $66 US taken out of my account by UAB kilo group a year after my first transaction with them. I did not authorise any more payments to be taken and obviously this group is using underhand methods to rip people off. 

Login to Me Too

TonyNutter
Need my refund I had canceled this in march
Login to Me Too

TonyNutter
Unauthorized charge was canceled
Login to Me Too

mcoad
Contributor
Contributor

I was also fraudulently charged on January 21, and now again under a different name - Fitter.  I'm having a terrible time navigating the resolution process with PayPal and am very concerned that Paypal can't protect me from someone charging me without authorization.

Login to Me Too

twyfer

Met too, Last May (2021) and again Sept 9th.  I think Paypal must be in on the fraud somehow.  They refuse to help.  Canceling Paypal after being a long time member.  

Login to Me Too

LisyLouLa2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have 2 charges on my account by the same.  I have no idea what it's for.....can you tell me what services they provide ??

Login to Me Too

woodduck84
Contributor
Contributor

We were being charged for weekly emails about intermittent fasting, but other members have reported emails for other but similar subjects. I found the emails in our spam folder. I would check there. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@twyfer 

@LisyLouLa2 

@woodduck84 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.