UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

This "company" operates under different names, but is the same group of scammers.

Login to Me Too

Stephanie8553
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem 22/06/2021 so this is definitely an ongoing issue .

Login to Me Too

maggieinthewood
Contributor
Contributor

So...just did some investigating because I thought it was a fraudulent charge, too. It wasn't I signed up during the pandemic for the Keto Cycle diet. https://ketocycle.diet/plan/a241fa107c54f31da4b6d9d072f9b2e1 And completely forgot about it because I didn't even use it. But there it was on my PayPal account as a recurring card. I have since checked all of the companies that were under my active subscriptions in PayPal and cancelled a lot of them. In particular, the keto cycle diet that appears as UAB Kilo grupe on my card. There it was last year at this same time. Maybe I should use it this year. Lesson learned. 

Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

You should also contact the company and cancel your subscription.  Hopefully they will do so and not continue to bill you.  I have seen where some have had trouble with that.  I have contacted them and told them to cancel my subscription and received a reply.  I also removed them from the active payment list on PayPal.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

maggieinthewood
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I received a refund for 66.00 on June 28. Refund was pending as was the charge. I then was charged 66.66 by the Kilo Group that same day, so I am out .66 cents. PayPal sent an email with the refund summary. Below is the email address included in the body of the message. 

UAB "Kilo grupė

<<Removed>>

This was the original contact information from an email PayPal sent saying I had been charged for Kilo grupé. 

Merchant
UAB "Kilo grupė

<<Removed>>
 <Removed>

I don't know if this will be of any use to any others. I did cancel any active subscription to Kilo Group through PayPal and received a confirmation from PayPal that I was no longer active. I have tried to log in to my Keto site online and am told I no longer have any active subscriptions with them. I'll just have to keep an eye on my account next June and hope that another mysterious charge for a dysfunctional Keto site doesn't appear. 

Login to Me Too

Cookinqn56
New Community Member
I was just charged $39.00 to this Kilo group and can’t reach customer service!
Login to Me Too

jmessers1962
Contributor
Contributor

You can login to your DO Fasting website and follow these instructions.

Click on subscriptions and payments

>>>Click on Cancellations and refund policy

>>>>>>Scroll to the bottom of the page

>>>>>>>>>>Click on <removed>

Be very detailed oriented as to why you want a refund. They will get back to you within 48 hours.

Login to Me Too

jmessers1962
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved the refund in less than 24 hours. Just follow these steps.

You can login to your DO Fasting website and follow these instructions.

Click on subscriptions and payments

>>>Click on Cancellations and refund policy

>>>>>>Scroll to the bottom of the page

>>>>>>>>>>Click on <removed>

Kilo Refund.JPG

Login to Me Too

bsgivens

I found that this charge was from a keto diet I signed up for.  The website is ketocycle.diet  I was able to log into my account and cancel my subscription.  It is on a 3 month billing cycle.  

Login to Me Too

Tacobell49
Contributor
Contributor

This company uses numerous names and titles.  It's part of the scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.