Refund

Gk34
New Community Member

Hey, i was using PayPal about an year ago, but unfortunately they limited my account for  reasons i could not clearly understand. At that time when i was using PayPal ,i had purchased a certain product online and then i later requested the seller to issue me a refund . The seller have now refunded me on that limited Account . How do i get my money. Is it possible ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lacey49
Contributor
Contributor
First reach out to them again then if still no refund then I will take matters in my hand..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Gk34 and @Lacey49

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community Forum; welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear about your limited account, @Gk34, and I understand you're awaiting a refund. If a merchant refunds through the original transaction, the money will still reach your original payment method. You can learn more about refunds on our Help Center here. If the account was not permanently limited, I suggest visiting this article to learn more about how to resolve the limitation. If it was permanently limited, you can request a second opinion by speaking with Customer Support, but typically, they cannot be appealed. 

@Lacey49, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by your missing refund. If the merchant promised a refund, but you haven't received it yet, you may be able to file a billing dispute. Please make sure to include documentation showing that they promised you a refund, but you haven't received it. Otherwise, an Item Not Received dispute may be better. 

I hope this helps and that you receive your refunds soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.