Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I'm sorry to hear that we've permanently limited your account. I know that can be frustrating, but these decisions are not something made lightly. Typically if an account has been permanently limited, then some part of our user agreement has been broken. Permanent limitation is not a decision made lightly and often involves multiple factors, some of which may not be readily apparent to you. If you believe that there was a mistake, you can contact Customer Service and request a second look at the basis for the limitation decision and review if there is anything that was missed. If there is a mistake found, it can be corrected. If the decision is upheld, however, there would be no further avenue for appeal, as a permanent limitation is final. I would suggest reaching out to PayPal customer support again using any of the options found here, as they will be able to provide more direct assistance: PayPal Customer Support. If you still do not get connected with our representatives, support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Account Limitation closed Paypal Support in Managing Account
- my account limited and it says i have to wait 120 days to transfer my funds to my bank account in Security and Fraud
- Limitations on my account in Security and Fraud
- confusing comma / with decimal - help required in Transactions
- account limitation in Security and Fraud