OLD CARD. ACCOUNT IS LIMITED.

carlyg415
New Community Member

I added my parent's card, and they no longer have access to said card, but my account has been limited and I can't delete the card to unlimit my account or provide them with the information. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
my PayPal balance to non-US ... by sharpiemarker Esteemed Advisor in My Money ‎Sep-10-2021 06:41 AM 1 Kudo @majestaz Not possible to link non-US financials to US PayPal account. Open a PayPal account in your current country of residence, then ‘PayPal’ the USD from the US PayPal account to your new PayPal account. You may establish a USD currency balance first in your new PayPal account to accept and hold the incoming USD funds without converting them. Go to Wallet > Balance to “+ add a currency” There will be currency conversion fee if you conduct a transaction with the USD that requires a currency conversion later. ... View more Re: Money Pass ATM's ?? by sharpiemarker Esteemed Advisor in My Money ‎Sep-09-2021 06:58 PM @ACEvans78 https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html ... View more Re: I need An authorization
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @carlyg415,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, please note that you're only allowed to add your own financial information to your PayPal account. If your account has been limited, you would not be able to remove any information from your PayPal account until the limitation has been resolved. If you need to provide information on the card, we usually ask for a statement and ID of the owner of the card, plus their written authorisation to use their card on your account. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.