My Refund Case

MrMoolah
Contributor
Contributor

Why is the case taking so long to resolve??? I opened in early July. There is a problem with the seller on eBay, I returned the product and did not get my money back. Tracker showed that item arrived to adress. I lost both the money and the item.

I have asked PayPal to send my money back and they keep putting it off. First the deadline was the end of July, then 3 August, then they push the deadline again to 13 August. What is this? This is not a solution to a problem, it is a postponement. Now I can't get through to PayPal customer service at all, because I contacted them earlier. I think they have blocked me. It all stinks to me.
Why the hell are they delaying the case???? If the seller is not dealing with the refund, why is PayPal not taking action? What are they waiting for????

Its so frustating.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrMoolah 

Did you open an Ebay or Paypal dispute?

If it was Ebay then did they find in your favour and tell you to return the item back to the seller?

If it was Paypal then did you open a dispute for item received but not as described or another type?

Was the item misdescribed or you just changed your mind on wanting it? 

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal find in your favour?

Did paypal inform you to return the item back to the seller?

Did you send the item back with a tracking number and supply that number to paypal?

Was it an international transaction?

Does tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller?

We can't advise if you don't at least provide some information on what has happened.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MrMoolah
Contributor
Contributor

Did you open an Ebay or Paypal dispute?
I opened PayPal dispute, in early of July.

If it was Paypal then did you open a dispute for item received but not as described or another type?

I received WRONG item from seller, then i sent it back to him with TRACKING NUMBER ( RR488290694HU ), which it says item arrived and seller took it. Where is my goddamn refund?  I asked refund in ebay, and seller didnt want. Then i opened case in PayPal, because i paid with it. Now seller says that he cant refund because PayPal closed Ebay's case. Then after seller says he doesnt have PayPal account. wtf? I paid with PayPal to his account, so?... 

Was the item misdescribed or you just changed your mind on wanting it? 
Read the answer above.

Did you escalate to a claim?
I opened a case here, i dont know what are you talking about. 

Did paypal find in your favour?
Can you please read again what did i write? But i will copy paste for you:

"I have asked PayPal to send my money back and they keep putting it off. First the deadline was the end of July, then 3 August, then they push the deadline again to 13 August. What is this? This is not a solution to a problem, it is a postponement." 
So i am saying that PayPal doesnt doing anything **bleep** since i opened case in early july. I just keep waiting and waiting more for their action, but nothing happens. Only postponementing deadlines.

Did paypal inform you to return the item back to the seller?
Can you please read my opening post again? Thank you. I already returned it. Why are you asking it? 

Did you send the item back with a tracking number and supply that number to paypal?
Read my opening post again. Clearly i written there.

Was it an international transaction?

Yes.

Does tracking show the item as delivered back to the seller?
Read my opening post again. Clearly i written there.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrMoolah 

You have not answered my questions...

You did NOT state which dispute type you opened, you just said you received the wrong item.

Asking for your goddamn refund is rude and I don't help rude folks.

If you paid via Ebay with paypal then the seller may NOT have a paypal account, when you use Ebay then you pay Ebay via paypal and Ebay send the funds to the seller via BANK TRANSFER.

Next if you open a dispute paypal does nothing until you escalate to a claim when they get involved, try reading about your dispute !!!

You still have not said if paypal found in your favour and TOLD you to return the item for a refund, sounds to me as if you just returned it before paypal made any decision.

I can't help unless you provide the correct information without swearing and being rude.

There are many reasons why you may not have had a refund yet but as you are so rude to someone giving up their time to try and help you then I can't be bothered anymore.....so byeeeee.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.