HONG KONG SOOUYA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Temp20210613
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me identify who these people are and why they are trying to take money from me monthly?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WHITE76 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210613 

Check if you had a subscription set up.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tarabear1115
Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

Chgoos
Contributor
Contributor
Found it! Thank you
Login to Me Too

yowatti
New Community Member

I am currently having the same problem. They supposedly sell virus software (which I have never had.) I have filed a case with Paypal and they are reviewing it. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

Login to Me Too

DrTom999
New Community Member

App similar to findmyiphone but for Androids. [removed] Seems sketchy https://www.chamspy.com/ [removed] [removed]

Login to Me Too

Wendybird222
I have been scammed out of 39.99 a month for a long time for something I have never agreed to. I want to be reimbursed!!! How do I go about that?
Login to Me Too

Wendybird222
How do I file a case with PayPal??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wendybird222 

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it as already mentioned in this thread..

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Wendybird222

Thanks for posting your first question on the Community! 

I understand you're looking for a refund on a long-term automatic payment. I'm sorry for any frustration it has caused. To cancel the automatic payment, please follow the steps @kernowlass provided. If you know that you had previously canceled the automatic payment with the merchant, you may be able to file a Canceled Recurring Billing dispute. You can find instructions on our Help Center here: How do I report a billing issue? If all payments back to the original charge were unauthorized, meaning someone else logged into your PayPal account to create the very first payment, you may qualify for an unauthorized dispute

I hope this information helps you obtain a refund! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.