HONG KONG SOOUYA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Temp20210613
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me identify who these people are and why they are trying to take money from me monthly?

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

5times
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t know who you are but why y’all talking money out my account
Login to Me Too

nthmost
New Community Member

Just discovered i have been swindled out of $39.99 a month since January 2022 from this company for i have no idea what!!  Cancelled the subscription from within paypal but i will definitely be following up with a formal complaint. 

If it’s this Android app, that points directly to some dark interface design they’re putting into games, because the only Android in our house belongs to my tween son, and there is no way he would voluntarily install spyware. 

8DCB312D-A57C-4F77-8D5D-F819E0F65821.png20F4CD36-1E64-4A15-B4D6-4B90B8FFDEB5.png

Login to Me Too

WHITE76
New Community Member

THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TOO AND PAYPAL SAID THAT IT WAS A LEGITIMATE CHARGE! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WHITE76 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230106zd
New Community Member

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Chgoos
Contributor
Contributor
My account is showing No subscriptions at all. Nothing to unsubscribe from. But they dinged my personal bank account and I can’t unsubscribe from an account I can’t find.
Login to Me Too

reneedklein
New Community Member

I never authorized this....just contacted my bank and they want me to close my account1 People suck! I have numerous account linked.....I did not notice the original scam "$.99) charge....and they have been charging $39.99 since then......I reported the fraud.....this sucks!

Login to Me Too

Deena818
Contributor
Contributor

Same here , been charging me since Jan. And no , I never looked at my credit card statements because I just don't use this card. I just happened to look now and saw all of these since Jan. Its next to impossible to file a dispute with PayPal... You have to be a computer genius OR have 10 extra hours a day to dispute one by one and they want to you change your passcode each Time !??? WTF ? 

Login to Me Too

DeborahO
Contributor
Contributor
These buttons you are describing are not set on my app! Is there another way to cancel their subscription
Login to Me Too

Luvnascar
Contributor
Contributor
I signed up for .99 fee to find out some information. I canceled the next day but was charged another ..98 cents. I cancelled l subscription and today was woke up that this company tried to charge me 39.00 on a different card without my my permission.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.