Fraud by Chinese Company Case Me

BrianClark
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community

I ordered a mobile phone case from Case Me (casemecase.com) in China and paid via Paypal on 18 Nov 23. (USD20.99). My phone case has not arrived and |ve emailed Case Me 5 times and the courier company (4PX) four times without reply. Can anyone help as to how I should go about getting my money back?

Kind Regards

Brian [removed]

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

BrianClark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I cant login to Paypal to go to the Resolution Centre because Mobile Number they have on file for me is outdated and obsolete. I login with the correct U/N and password, but they also want to send me a message to confirm it is me. It's to the wrong number.

How do I change my Mobile number to the correct one that I have currently?

Regards

Brian [removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for your assistance here. We appreciate your time!

@BrianClark, welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues logging into your account to report this transaction. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to help you update your phone number and open a case on the transaction. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.