Dispute for refusing to cancel order?
Disputes & Chargebacks
There’s no option for reporting seller refusing to cancel but you can report of negative reviews of this seller:
Click the transaction.
Click Report a problem.
Select Issues with the seller > I came across negative reviews for this seller
The other possible option is Issues with your purchase > I want a refund for some or all of the items in this order
If PayPal denies your claim and seller ships and items are not as described, contact customer services to change the dispute reason to Significantly not as described and you’ll have to pay to return item to get your refund.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancelling a dispute to arrange a refund? in Security and Fraud
- How do I reopen a dispute for a full refund after it was ruled in my favor for a partial refund? in Security and Fraud
- Is this a scam teqnique or legit? in Security and Fraud
- How do I refund a buyer in a dispute when the money is being held? in Security and Fraud
- I have tried to cancel a payment because I think it’s gone to the wrong account in Transactions