Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I’m glad you’re happy with your outcome.  However, I’m not satisfied with a $14 refund on a $60 fraudulent charge.

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t know about the quality of Giske technology products as I did not open package, but I do know that they are ripping people off and PayPal is not doing anything about it.  At least I have not seen or heard of them putting a stop to doing business with them. 

Login to Me Too

Julz226
New Community Member
I was. PayPal closed the case with no response from them an no explanation. They operate under sham company names, in mg case, SpellEternity.com
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julz226 

Pity you didn't give some info on the type of dispute you opened / whether you escalated and what happened as we may have been able to advise.

Avoid Social Media websites, they are mostly Chinese selling tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand why PayPal continues to allow transactions with this company after so many complaints.
Login to Me Too

royaljewel55
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a Complaint with eConsumer.gov against this scammer company.   Not sure where it will go from there.

Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve never heard of econsumer.gov I will also look into filing a complaint with them.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

PKL810
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered from them 11/8/22; today is 12/8 & the only info I found is that “the seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet”
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff111
Contributor
Contributor
I am opening a complaint with FTC and BBB. I’m also disputing the charge on my credit card. It’s a shame that PayPal continues to allow transactions with Giske. Although I did have an agent that said they will forward information so that PayPal will launch an investigation. Keep after PayPal and don’t allow your escalation time period to lapse. If you haven’t escalated your issue, I would do so now.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221218z
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM!! Buyer beware! Order an elf of the shelf kit I seen advertised through Facebook (first mistake) Nov. 13, 2022, started receiving FAKE shipment information every two-four day! After a month, I contacted PayPal for item not received. They gave me a full refund. As soon as I filed the dispute, the shipping information completely stopped (FAKE shipping information) these scammers need to be stopped!! Not to mention without notice they charged 14.00 in taxes??? Can they even do that!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.