Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
167 REPLIES 167

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JillyD123 

Companies are registered in China, with only depots to dispatch the items in other countries so you would not be able to pursue them in any U.S court.

The best thing is to not buy from them in the first place, to recognise them -

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kf37
Contributor
Contributor
Same! PayPal NOT supporting buyers either! My shipping back to China is >$80 for pure junk!
Login to Me Too

Charlasue11
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you The items I ordered are absolutely nothing like advertised Inferior quality They scammed me out of Fifty five English pounds Pay Pal wouldn't do anything about it Totally ripped off **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Pscoggins
Yes …I was I placed an order for a closet/drawer organizer that they advertised on Facebook when I received the item it was much smaller than the one shown in the advertisement the item cost me $18 I contacted the company out of China who requested I return item for a refund -that all sounds very above board except for the fact that the refund is not much more than what it would cost to ship it back to China not to mention the time it takes to get back to that country when I filed a dispute with PayPal they agreed with the seller it does not make sense for me to have to return something that’s going to cost more than the item it self and I’m very disappointed in paypals lack of buyer support
Login to Me Too

Pscoggins
Five other people have had issues with the same company It seems PayPal would be less supportive of a company that so many other user have had issues with
Login to Me Too

gallagher911
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same problem.  $62 to ship back the $38 bottle of foam.  Did absolutely nothing as advertised.  Paypal ruled that because I did not send them a Tracking Number my case was dismissed.  I watch for their ads and make sure I warn others about the Scam.  Wish Paypal would pay more attention to these replies.

Login to Me Too

Mosnails
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I was. I ordered solar cafe lights for 62.00. They sent me plastic string solar lights that were missing plastic bulbs and broken solar stand. After 10 emails insisting they would help, they offered me $5.00 back. I refused and filed a dispute. Also they are using a fake PayPal email so I reported that as well. 

Login to Me Too

jdcook2
I got scammed by them also. I refused to send the items back to China & instead shipped it back to the Seattle WA address on the label. Now it is at the USPS Mail Recovery Center since this was an undeliverable address. I am beyond frustrated & Paypal has closed the case in favor of the seller. So much for Buyer Protection!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdcook2 

You have to send the items back to the address paypal tells you to, if not then you negate the buyer protection given to you.

Then paypal will help with return postage costs if you had activated this link at some point before you made the transaction.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stomcat4
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I was alone with my problem with this company. I purchased a shirt and was charged $40.99 back in early April. Months went by - lo and behold on June 13, according to a tracking number for this package, it was supposedly delivered to my Mailbox. One problem is that I never truly received this package. When I questioned the Post Office, all they kept telling me was that it was delivered. I sent a good dozen e mails to Giske and explained to them that i have not received this package and that the tracking info was erroneous. They plainly are outright refusing to send me another shirt or refund my money. Its mind boggling to me that a company will not make good on a $40 product that a customer did not get. It makes sense now to me because this seems to be a recurring problem with Giske. I feel its definitely a scam- are there any products they sell or just learned how to scam customers?

I contacted PayPal and they basically told me Giske has 10 days to answer my dispute. He told me the fact that the Post Office is claiming this item has been supposedly delivered to me according to the tracking number-  does not help me. I know $40 its not going to kill me but its really the principle here-

You have a Company taking money for services/products not rendered. One day hopefully Giske will be caught.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.