Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

Dears,

I have the same problem, the banned me after I submitted the request documents and freeze my money for 180 days. how I can solve it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILANY 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks a lot for your interest. Unfortunately, when i went to help/contact us. there is no any contact available in my country Qatar. only I can see questions and answer.

I will try the Facebook page and update you. my account is limited with 3780 USD

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JILANY 

If you are only seeing questions and answers then you haven't scrolled down the page far enough to the bottom.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JILANY
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks for your reply. I scrolled down as usual, but same no any contact bottom. Please check the attached photo. Also IO tried facebook page, but when i send message I got automatic reply only. I don't know what to do. That is catastrophic to limit my 3780 USD for 6 months without any fault from my side as well as reason from their side 

Paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too

Abegailt12
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to resolve my account from being limited

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

hello @Abegailt12 , if paypal means a permanent restriction (definitive) there is nothing to do. paypal will not change this.

Login to Me Too

Ruzel1234
New Community Member
I woke up this morning saying that my account is also Permanently Limited and the reason is “Sexual Oriented materials or services” when all i pay or spend on are on games such as playstation and apple store.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @Ruzel1234!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the community!

I'm really sorry your account has been permanently limited. Unfortunately, permanent limitations cannot be overturned. There is nothing further that can be done to change the outcome, I am afraid. 

Regards.

María. 

Login to Me Too

IkeEisen
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Same thing happened to me yesterday, no reason given. I called customer service and did not get any answer why only got 0800 number (apparently legal department) but number is not reachable. I am PayPal user since 2016 and until today didn't have any legal problems and i am using PayPal almost every day to pay goods and services. What should I do to unlock my account??? Please help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.