Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

NexWex
Contributor
Contributor

I have almost the same issue: 

Opened account, giving required info, filling forms for my visa card and boom, my account is partially blocked or something.  

No chat support, NOTHING. I didn't even start, and I already feel like I am an enemy to PayPal. WTH is wrong with this site???

Login to Me Too

faithley
Contributor
Contributor
Its not you, its them. They should not be running a business if this is how they operate.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220716A

There is no way to fix it honestly but you can file an appeal request and there is a very small chance you get your account back. Also, there is no reason for it after all its PayPal! 

Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same. I did nothing wrong. I sell music records & music on a trusted site called Discogs (hardly a high-risk activity) but a buyer tried to pay for an order on a site but PayPal wouldn't process the payment. I have not had a PP dispute for many years & no chargebacks. I was also due for payments from Ziffit World of Books & a survey site called Hiving, both trusted established websites but PayPal blocked them. I didn't even know at this time that PayPal had limited my account. It was only AFTER I logged in that I found out. I read through their user agreement etc but did  NOTHING wrong. I've had the same account for nearly 20 years & have NO others.

I Rang PayPal & the CS man couldn't find anything wrong with my account either so he filed an appeal on my behalf & gave me a code. If PayPal can do this without warning or even a message to my personal email why should we trust them? Discogs site I've used for over 10 years I cannot use them anymore because they only accept Paypal for payments I also get payments for photos on Shutterstock & adobe stock now they'll have to pay me some other way. The question is: Why does PayPal think that the activity in my account is high risk? I think they have got it wrong but will they even admit it? 

Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal cannot be trusted if they do this to innocent people 

Login to Me Too

JONI18
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me
Login to Me Too

boriszhmurko
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in Germany. I sold two devices on eBay. The person didn’t like the product, he issued a refund, I tried to dispute it. PayPal, without looking at the problem, withdrew all the money from me; I have a negative balance. The buyer does not return my goods after receiving the money back, and ignores it everywhere. My account was blocked and I can’t write to support about fraud.Now my account is permanently blocked. I have a debt of 420 euros, and I have to pay it off by the 21st. It is impossible to contact PayPal support. That is, I am left with a negative balance in debt, without returned goods and with a blocked account. Is there any the opportunity to sue this office of thieves? I have already filed an online complaint with the police against the scammer. What should I do next?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.