item is returned and full refund

ubozkurtm
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer unfairly filed a refund request after 89 days, paypal decided to return the product and full refund even though I submitted all the proofs. This buyer is already a fraud and uses PayPal's safe shopping rules, anyway, the products are 100% used, damaged or different products will be sent. What action should I take in this situation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @ubozkurtm

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

If the item returned to you is different than what you originally posted, or is defected/damaged, you can appeal the claim decision. If the claim is still opened, you will see an option to provide new information to the case and please include photos of the item you received. If the claim is closed, please review this link for information on how to appeal the case decision - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-decision-on-my-case-faq20... 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.