Why can't I send money to a friend? (support not responding, need help)

Temp20220526d
Contributor
Contributor

So basically my account seems like it's blocked. I can't send money to a friend.

It keeps showing this error over and over again with no additional info uff!

I talked with the support but it's been a week and still don't have the money... 

Error log:

There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve any limitations on your account.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact costumer service.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @Temp20220526d!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm really sorry to hear you are unable to send money to your friend. If you are getting a message telling you to go to the Resolution Center, it means there might be some outstanding steps you need to complete in order to resolve the limitation. Please log in to your account from a browser (not from the mobile app), go to your Resolution Center and complete all the required steps. Once you complete everything, your case will be reviewed and you will receive an email once it is resolved. 

I hope this information helps. 

Regards, 

María. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220526d
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there, thanks for your reply.

I don't have any instructions in the resolution center. 
0 open case, 0 closed cases and a Report a problem button.

I wish there was some kind of steps to follow to get this done

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @daamnshop,

I am sorry this has happened and I can understand your frustration.

If there is a limitation on your account. You would have received an email from us explaining what it is you have to do in order to resolve the limitation.

Please check your Spam and junk folder as the email may be redirected there, and reply to any emails you receive if necessary as we may need more information from you.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.