PayPal cause SPAM Phone Calls?

WIGTV
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently done a lot of invoicing to various clients throughout the country. Immediately I started getting dozens of Junk phone calls...telemarketers, SPAM, etc. I changed my password but the phone calls continue. It seems to be anytime there is activity on my PayPal account I'll get a junk call...anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do to make it stop?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @WIGTV,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I understand that you're looking to unsubscribe from PayPal automatic calls. We may use automatic calls and text messages to share important information about your account. To unsubscribe from automatic calls and texts:  

Go to your Settings. 
Click Change next to your phone number. 
Uncheck the boxes for automated calls and text messages.  
Click Done.  

You can also check this page for more information on updating the stetting to not receive automatic calls from PayPal : unsubscribe from PayPal automatic calls and text

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

WIGTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hummmm…this really has nothing to do with the question I was asking, but thank you anyway…

Also - the steps you mentioned about “settings” and that sort of thing do not exist.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.