PayPal Isn't Helping me out with my case

MiguelD27
New Community Member

I have contacted paypal multiple times to dispute a transaction that i wasn't aware I was going to make and they're not helping me out at all! I didn't receive the item that I was expecting and paypal is just straight up ignoring my refund request. I payed A LOT of money for this so it's insanely absurd how I'm not getting a single penny in return. I want paypal to give me a refund because if I'm not going to receive the item then i really want my money back asap. im tired of this stuff. at this point what can I even do. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AudraRaye
Contributor
Contributor

This whole thing is automated and in my case the scammy seller has agreed to refund my money IF I return the **bleep** fake item at my own expense. It will cost half the amount of my refund to send this crap back. The whole thing is fraud and since seller offered refund my claim has moved to only one option upload shipping info with tracking to receive refund. They really have the con figured out and now have me backed into a corner with no way to dispute resolution, respond, escalate again etc. with PAYPAL. I'm furious and will obviously be out money either direction. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @MiguelD27,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I am sorry to hear the item you received was not what you were expecting. I know this must be frustrating. 

If your dispute was denied, there could be various reasons for this. For example, we may not have received sufficient evidence from you. When a dispute is closed, you have 10 days to appeal the decision. This can be done by following the steps here

If you don't see the option to appeal the dispute, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.