ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Gatewood2020
Contributor
Contributor

I also been waiting months for my items

Login to Me Too

The_Deacon
Ordered a belt and a pullover. Got the belt, but info, tracking, etc. On the pullover
Login to Me Too

AndrewM3993
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for this topic, i tried to do some actions of canceling my order but all got wrong and then i just did some steps of returning on paypal , that was very fast and I’ve got on email a message about i get my money in next -10 days ... just a little funny how that kind of shops are doing the business of very much different domens(sites) with different names. Thank to paypal politic of having a good politic about returning the amount in that cases. Little sad about that fact of many people lost their money and can’t get it back.
Login to Me Too

Pgalestan
Yes I have experienced it scam, thives, you are not able to contact them, they provided an email, which does not exist or they are not bothering to answer. And PayPal is supporting them by not pursuing the claim I put in, PayPal did not even asked me if I had an evidence to prove my claim, they just automatically presume that these thrives are right, and stopped my claim. Lost my faith in PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Mark337
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 4 items of clothing, arrived, terrible quality, cheap nasty items won’t allow a refund. Avoid like the plaque !! 

Login to Me Too

fremyjay
Contributor
Contributor

I currently am going through a claim after purchasing two pieces of clothing that turned up looking nothing like the items pictured on their websites ( they have loads and loads selling the same items. I managed to get a return address and phone number out of them if it helps anyone Please kindly confirm. But if you would like a full refund, please send the items to the following address: Receiver: <removed> Guangdong, China <removed> Phone number <removed>

Login to Me Too

nickmessinger
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Musto Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-Tex Tweed Jacket, Size 3XL, for which I paid US$ 54.59.

Yesterday a plastic bag arrived from China - contents value $10

It contained what can only be described as a badly made tunic style shirt - photos attached.

The Musto jacket was advertised on Facebook, as per the third photograph.......

China1.JPEGChina2.JPEGMusto-mans-shooting-tweed-j_800x.jpg

Login to Me Too

danieljude
I ordered a sheep skin coat on 20 November and it never arrived
Login to Me Too

jabretski
Contributor
Contributor

ABSOLUTE SCAM!!  Reported to paypal and awaiting a response.scam.jpg

Login to Me Too

GregorB

It s a scam.

They do not want to refund although the case is closed.

Waiting for 2 months for my items nothing arrived.

Two items they did not even ship yet.

Never ever again.

Paypal should ban this company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.