I was unauthorizedly charged and activity not showing on my account
Thanks for stopping by the Community, and welcome!
I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized charge on your bank account. I suggest talking to anyone in your family to find out if they've used your card or bank to make the payment. If not, please reach out to Customer Support for further investigation. You can contact Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. If you find that the transaction was not something you had previously authorized, you'll want to have your bank issue a new card or account number (whichever the charge was associated with.)
I hope this is resolved soon!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I download my actually PayPal Credit Card Statement? in Products & Services Archives
- my account is limited for business account in Security and Fraud Archives
- I receive an error message when trying to transfer money to card in Transactions Archives
- Login attempt Activity log? in Security and Fraud Archives
- connecting paypal to collabs gets you banned ??? in Security and Fraud Archives