Dispute wrongly closed.

bushgum
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal interface (google browser) would not allow me to reply to escalate dispute PP-D-121641301 and closed the dispute. I am moderately disabled and even with others help no one could manage to communicate with PayPal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @bushgum ,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues while responding to dispute. I'd first recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps on your end by changing your browser or clearing your cache and cookies. It would be great if you used a laptop or a desktop to perform this action after 24–48 hours. If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope that helps!

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

bushgum
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply my potential friend. I will follow your lead taking the steps you recommend and report back.
Over to you and anybody else...
   ~bush-gum bill~

Login to Me Too

bushgum
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute was closed. PayPal did not respond to my requests for help.
There is no option to report this problem to anyone.
Just now the PayPal website will not confirm my phone number to release funds.
It just cycles back to the confirm your mobile phone link.
No way to get help again. 😞

Login to Me Too

bushgum
Contributor
Contributor

My assistant tells me that it isn't that PayPal don't have my email address that is the issue.
It's because it is my first use of them for invoicing. Still there is no reply or anyone to talk to or email for anything.

Back to my original issue... It seems that even though I tried everything to raise my dispute within the time limit the software locked me out and with no PayPal employee to help I was left out in the cold and a company got my money but never delivered.

Login to Me Too

Iktomi
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah PayPal will steal all your money beware. I'm looking into starting a class action lawsuit if we can get enuf peeps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.