Dispute History

vanphuong1042
Contributor
Contributor

I have two cases of refund of one sender to me, I receive money from sender because they trust me, because their paypal account can't pay to g2g site, after I received the money, I helped them buy Gold as in-game currency. Depositor give me their game account name, then I make payment to Gold depositor, to fund depositor's game account, also have payment invoice and history send Gold in the game. Will I win the dispute when I provide invoice information and a snapshot of Gold deposit history in their account, will I win the dispute, what more information do you think I should provide to make proof?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @vanphuong1042!

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your account. From what you have described, I understand that your account is limited and PayPal is requesting some extra information about the payment you have received. I recommend you to visit your Resolution Center and provide all the information requested. You can also upload a document explaining the whole situation, so our agents will consider it when reviewing the case. 

I hope this helps.

Regards,

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.