Can I put a block or password making withdraw or refunds from my account

JonoBali
Contributor
Contributor

Can I put a block or password on my account to prevent staff from making withdraw or refunds from my account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone!! Thank you @Jonnybones for helping out on this thread! We appreciate all the time you lend our users.

Welcome back @JonoBali. This is a great question. You can set up specific permissions for specific users under the Manage Users section in your Account Settings. There you should be able to Add Users and edit their permissions as you prefer. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jonnybones
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JonoBali 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your staff is making withdrawals and refund without your knowledge. In order to protect your account I suggest you not to share your login credentials and set up a 2 step authentication so that it they try to login it will send a text code to your number without which they won't be able to login. Click here to know more about 2 step authentication.

Have a great rest of the day! -Jones

Login to Me Too

JonoBali
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for you answer. Sorry if i didn't explain properly.  My staff are great but i'm now in a position where the staff will need access to the Pay Pal account to send payment requests/invoices.  I don't want them to have access to be able to refund or withdraw out from the account. Is this possible to but a PIN etc so they can only send invoices or payment requests ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone!! Thank you @Jonnybones for helping out on this thread! We appreciate all the time you lend our users.

Welcome back @JonoBali. This is a great question. You can set up specific permissions for specific users under the Manage Users section in your Account Settings. There you should be able to Add Users and edit their permissions as you prefer. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JonoBali
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your time and your answer is just perfect !  Have a great day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.