Anyone else continuing getting an authorization code you haven't asked for?

handygm
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal: ------ is your security code. It expires in 10 minutes. Don't share this code with anyone. Keep receiving codes I haven't requested.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @handygm,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! I understand that you're worried about receiving security code. In such a case, please update the password and security questions for your account security and safety. Also, please log on to your PayPal account and check if there are any unauthorized activities, and report us through the resolution center.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

handygm
Contributor
Contributor
I have already done that and I have received 9 total security codes. There must be something going on out off my control. Is there a way to lock all my PayPal accounts?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @handygm,

Welcome back! For assistance to the lock account, please contact Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.

Thanks, 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.