Sandbox Account Creation Error

hraj007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I want to link my PayPal account to click funnel to accept payments For that I need to create an app which required a sandbox business account. I tried creating sandbox account but all of them shows error status after processing status. I am also unable to delete any account that I created. While I trying to delete the account I get this error. "Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: f02e11504ca84

"

Does anybody has solution for this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This issue should now be resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you experience this issue in the future, please create a new post / thread.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Co11een
New Community Member

Hello I'm lost on this error as well and my Merchant ID is <removed>. Please help my insanity

Login to Me Too

ChrisInNC
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. I opened a separate thread, gave my merchant id as suggested, but got an email back that entering the id was against community guidelines. I don't know what to do.   I see similar issues raised in the forum and the solution is always ' we fixed it, everything is fine' but there is never any info to indicate what was wrong or anything I can do to fix or get around the problem.  Extremely frustrating. I have a client who can not understand why I am not making progress. 

Login to Me Too

dcrea
New Community Member

I have the same problem, please enable my testing profile please.

Thanks you

Login to Me Too

SystemaIt
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, i cant creat a personal sandbox account.

The default business and personal account were not created, i succeded in creating a business account after 2 hours, i have no idea why, but at some point it worked, but i still get this message when i try to create a personal account.

Please  i need help.

Something went wrong. The sandbox account could not be created. Please try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 77116b8015b59

Login to Me Too

lu9428

Hello, this is Lukas from Germany.
I have the same problem, so I get the following error message when creating.

can you help me?
thank you

Something went wrong. The sandbox account could not be created. Please try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 618ab0208c001

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.