Sandbox Account Creation Error

hraj007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I want to link my PayPal account to click funnel to accept payments For that I need to create an app which required a sandbox business account. I tried creating sandbox account but all of them shows error status after processing status. I am also unable to delete any account that I created. While I trying to delete the account I get this error. "Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: f02e11504ca84

"

Does anybody has solution for this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

All your accounts are now fixed and can be used as normal for testing payments.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id for your "production" account so I can review the list of sandbox accounts you have and fix any issues I see with them.

Please follow the steps below to retrieve the 'merchant id' for your account.

1. Login to your account

2. For premier accounts, click on "settings" (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and on the following page, the left-hand side of the page will show a section called "account options" and within that section you will see "Merchant ID".

3. For business accounts, click on "settings", (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and then "profile and settings" and on the following page near the bottom of the page you will see "Merchant account ID".

Login to Me Too

hraj007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

My Id is : <removed>

I would be grateful if you can help me fix this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

hraj007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

Did you find any solution for this issue. Please let me know ASAP.

I have urgent launch coming and we have to integrate PayPal ASAP

Thanks

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

All your accounts are now fixed and can be used as normal for testing payments.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

hraj007
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

I am unable to delete unnecessary accounts and getting following error. "Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again. If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 1bfa79101d166"

Also After connecting the API too my payments are still not going through. I asked Clickfunnels to check this and waiting for their reply meanwhile If you spot anything wrong with my account please let me know.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Tshenolo
New Community Member

Hi

I'm facing the very same issue,please assist

Login to Me Too

shinho1973

what is the solution? I click on solution, but nothing is happening. I have same issue with this error coed: 074048af093f0. Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Unfortunately we're experiencing some technical issues within our sandbox environment at this time.

Further details in this post : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/PayPal-Developer-Issues-when-attempting-to-c...

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

kunnu1371
Something went wrong. The sandbox account could not be created. Please try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: b8f041f57c389

Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be fetched. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: b8f041f57c389

I am continuously facing errors while creating an app or sandbox account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.