Good day @TusharJoshi1122
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
Upon creating a sandbox account, it will be automatically verified. To confirm the verification status of your sandbox account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal Developer account.
- Navigate to the sandbox account section.
- Select the account you wish to check.
- Click on "View/Edit Account".
- In the sandbox account information, you will find the status labeled as "Verified."
Please note that if you would like to check the notifications related to your sandbox account, you can refer to the following link URL:
If your still facing issues, please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.
They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Is mass payout available in Canada? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Can't find verification email under sandbox account notifications in Sandbox Environment
- Is OTP related to ''encrypted data'' terminology? in PayPal Payments Standard
- After 3DS2 OTP verification page, Is payment completed or what, how to fetch response in REST APIs