How To Download Statements?

Ellipsis-49
Contributor
Contributor

I'd be very grateful if someone could please tell me how to download statements for transactions between two dates. It's a simple task which I have done many times previously. But now I cannot seem to access the right web page. Paypal Assistant tells me I need to go to the 'Activity' page which I do, and then it says click on 'Statements'. But there is no link for 'Statements'. Please help. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@asturianu, thanks for that follow-up info! Are you potentially accessing it from a tablet or other mobile device? That might be the issue. But not to worry! Here's a direct link to Download Activity page and the rest of the Reporting Center.

I hope that does the trick, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ellipsis-49 

Go to Activity page, click the Download icon next to the search bar. Under “Statements” section, click “All Transactions”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarkerHi - I have been having the same issue but when I click on the download icon on the activity page, I'm taken to a statements-tax documents page. So, can't seem to find the old statements page where I could download in the past. Is this not happening to you as well?

Cheers.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Welcome everyone! Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. @sharpiemarker, thank you for all you do! It's much appreciated. 

@asturianu, you're on the right track! After you click the Download icon, you should see "See all reports" on the left, and then "Activity Download" in the list on the left side. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonK Many thanks for the reply. I've been downloading statements for years but recently when I click on the download icon, this is the screen I'm taken to:

Screenshot 2022-11-14 205627.jpg

And this is the preceding screen with the download icon I'm clicking:

Screenshot 2022-11-14 205556.jpg

It's like the links are messed up on my account for some reason. I've tried using a different browser and on different computers - with caches that have been completely cleared. So, I'm not sure how I can get to the download screen that I've used for years.

Really appreciate any help you can offer.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@asturianu, thanks for that follow-up info! Are you potentially accessing it from a tablet or other mobile device? That might be the issue. But not to worry! Here's a direct link to Download Activity page and the rest of the Reporting Center.

I hope that does the trick, 

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonKMany, many thanks for the direct link. That's working just as it always had.

And no, I'm not accessing the PayPal website via a tablet or mobile device but rather via Windows 10 Firefox - without any add-ons (fresh, empty profile). It's like something is wrong with the navigation link on that page with my account, which admittedly sounds odd.

But your link works and I'm very grateful!

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonKSorry - one last query - how do I accept your post as the solution? Cheers.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @asturianuI am glad the links worked for you. Try to use different browsers such as chrome, edge, etc to see if that works. Right below the answered post, there should be an option "Accept as Solution" option.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

asturianu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks - much appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.