Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Samanthasouth
I'm hav6the same issue went to buy something the offer wasn't there. Only the PayPal credit was there. Always paid early or on time. Never late. An explanation from PayPal would be nice
Login to Me Too

mlove82
New Community Member
Exactly!! Nothing has changed and I rang PayPal they said everything was fine as well
Login to Me Too

MaryHegg
Contributor
Contributor
They said the same to me today. Doesn’t make sense
Login to Me Too

Animator2k
Contributor
Contributor

i literally had the same thing happen yesterday and still effect me today, i went to purchase something with pay in 3 last night on a website ive used on frequently before, and when i click the pay in 3 option it said "we cant offer you this at this time " then every checkout since i have not been able to use Pay In 3 which i very annoying as it saves me having to spend a big chunk of money at one time and makes it smaller and more affordable payments which to someone who doesnt have alot of money to spend on stuff most of the time its concerning that i can nolonger use it especially with no changes happening to my paypal account

Login to Me Too

MaryHegg
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is the same. It helps me and PayPal say I am a valued customer. But they offered no resolution. Has yours been resolved
Login to Me Too

DGSW
New Community Member

I can't get it either. I presumed it was because one of my payments was late - my bank card had been changed, and it took me multiple attempts to make the payment even after the new card was on the system. For some reason it couldn't do it automatically and I struggled manually too. Hopefully a few months of normal payments should see me approved once more.

Login to Me Too

Rebecca174
Contributor
Contributor
I have this problem, its happened before. You only have a certain limit, once above that it wont allow anymore. Annoying how it doesnt tell you the limit. I have twice applied for more than i can have & its taken the option away from me. It normally appears back after 3 months from the attempt
Login to Me Too

Dazmond
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, but only on ebay. It's available everywhere else as normal, and I have no issues with missed payments or too many plans etc, I pay the majority off early.

To me it seems to be an error rather than an eligibility thing as if this were the case it wouldn't be available on any checkout?

Login to Me Too

Dazmond
Contributor
Contributor

Just to update this thread the issue has resolved itself as of this morning, I suspect it was an eBay thing so worth checking again if it didn't come up before for you.

Login to Me Too

cami23
Contributor
Contributor
It isn't just an ebay thing! I've never missed a payment and mostly repay early but haven't had the option of pay in 3 for over a month! No contact, no explanation! I have tried on multiple sites but it isn't showing! Seems like they are just withdrawing the option for people with no valid reaso
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.