Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HunterCustom 

Unfortunately, no. Only PayPal knows specifically. I reckon it’s pattern of activity, account history of sender/recipient ...security/risk assessment stuff.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HunterCustom 

PayPal puts your account through some internal checks before the option is available to you. It works like PayPal Credit in that it’s built into the checkout system and displays according to availability based on those checks. Sometimes Pay in 4 may not be available on certain goods and/or merchants.

Login to Me Too

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks untestable but my thing is I had the option before hand, and I now no longer have the option do you know why that is? @sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HunterCustom 

Unfortunately, no. Only PayPal knows specifically. I reckon it’s pattern of activity, account history of sender/recipient ...security/risk assessment stuff.

Login to Me Too

Jamlynleg
Contributor
Contributor
Same was yours ever sorted out?
Login to Me Too

Mzsmarty1988
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I was using it until I messed around and cancelled an order and tried to reorder immediately after.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210926c
Contributor
Contributor
This same thing happened to me as well. It was a very small purchase and now I no longer see the option. I have paid off all of my prior Pay in 4 arrangements. I checked with PayPal and they tell me three are no restrictions on my account. Was your issue ever resolved?
Login to Me Too

Kazza346
New Community Member

Mine is the same. I used it for a purchase, paid it off and now it says my credit was denied but when I asked pay pal they said there’s no restrictions on it 

Login to Me Too

David914
Contributor
Contributor
I am ahead in payments and remaining are small. So they and I may miss on this one! Weekend harder to get support perhaps?
Login to Me Too

Dbask
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to Pa and I payed off early
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.