binding failed with Vigo video India app and papal account

4nurag
New Community Member

hi, 

there is a app called "vigo video India" which gives payment through paypal account. when ever i'm trying to bind my paypal account with vigo video India app it says "there are risk associated with your account, binding failed. Please contact official customer service for any queries."

my paypal account is fully verified. my friends receive payments in their paypal account from vigo video very easily. so why this is happening to me only?

so i'm here to ask why this error is occurred ?
what is the risk associated with my account ?

please give proper solution because it is important to link my paypal account with vigo video india to receive payments. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @4nurag,

I'm sorry to hear that the app you're using will not connect with PayPal. It sounds like that error is being seen in the app rather than on PayPal, is that correct? If so, I would suggest reaching out to their customer service if they have that option. They may be able to give more insight into why the connection will not work.

I hope this can be resolved for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.