Fail the connection between bank account and paypal

thegodin6b
New Community Member

I want to use my hang seng bank card to link my paypal account, but first time I deleted the application and then start another one, then I get 4 records from paypal in my bank account, when I want to confirm, I failed and the application is deleted. What should I do? The record is attached here, I wonder if the first two is from the deleted application.

Screenshot_20210924-183922.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @thegodin6b,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

Having trouble adding and confirming a bank account would certainly be concerning to go through. I'm sorry! Generally, a bank account can become disabled if the confirmation amounts are entered incorrectly too many times. In that case, you would need to reach out to PayPal customer support directly. Simply visit the PayPal website and click on the Contact page at the bottom of the site. I hope this leads you to a resolution! 

Thank you for your time,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.