Payment debacle

Raylvx_e
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Please my account has not been deducted for a while now, holding activities on my facebook ad account. Trying to make payment but it's retorting "maximum retries for the day" for 2 days now! Please how do I sort this out?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Raylvx_e,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

We would suggest clearing your cache and cookies and allowing some time before making another payment. It may be a security block but once there are no genuine conerns, you should have no problem making a payment. If this continues, please us the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any page to reach out to our support team directtly.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Raylvx_e,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

We would suggest clearing your cache and cookies and allowing some time before making another payment. It may be a security block but once there are no genuine conerns, you should have no problem making a payment. If this continues, please us the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any page to reach out to our support team directtly.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Raylvx_e
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it's been resolve. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.