Receive money to srilanka with paypal connect to xoom.

Shantha1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Team,

I am a Srilankan & as I know I cannot have the facility to receive money through PayPal.

Then I like to ask from you can I use PayPal as my payment method to my online shop – www.tiloo.shop connecting with Xoom.

Please be kind to let me know ..

Thank you,

Shantha Kumarasiri

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shantha1 

No. Xoom is not for commercial transaction/purpose use.

Commercial Transactions. You agree that you will only use the Service to Send Money to people or purchase Reloads for Beneficiaries for personal reasons. If we reasonably suspect or discover you are using the Service sending Transactions from, to or on behalf of a business or other non-human entity (other than payments made to Service to Companies for Beneficiaries whom you know personally), we may, in our sole discretion, cancel your Transaction(s) and close your Xoom Account and/or the Xoom Accounts of your Sender or Recipient. You acknowledge that Xoom is not liable for your use of the Service for commercial purposes, including all risks associated with the purchase of goods or payment for services of any kind, such as (but not limited to) losses you suffer for undelivered or defective goods and services you pay for using the Service.

None of PayPal’s seller and buyer protection programs cover these transactions whatsoever.

Find another payment processor. Try Payoneer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.