Marketplace Solution in UAE

tahaaltaie
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. We are a UAE-based company preparing to launch a marketplace platform. Our platform will connect users globally, with our initial service providers located in Germany.

As we prepare for our launch, we're keen on integrating Euro payments into our system, allowing us to receive funds in Euro currency and transfer them seamlessly to our service providers in Germany, also in Euro.

Could you please guide us through the process of integrating the necessary tools and features within PayPal to facilitate this currency flow? Any assistance or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your guidance and support as we work towards a successful marketplace launch.

Best regards,

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_John

Hello @tahaaltaie

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Community.

PayPal Payouts is a great solution to start a Marketplace integration [https://developer.paypal.com/docs/payouts/standard/]. It does require pre-approval, but the approval process is much simpler than more advanced solutions like PayPal Multiparty Payments [https://developer.paypal.com/docs/multiparty/#link-tellusaboutyourplatform]. Payouts allows you to send batch payments to multiple recipients in 96 countries and 24 currencies using only their email, phone number, or PayPal ID. These Payouts may be sent programatically using REST API calls or manually with a .csv file upload.

Sincerely,

John

MTS

PayPal

If you found this post helpful, please give it a kudos or accept it as a solution so it can help others with a similar question.

Login to Me Too

tahaaltaie
Contributor
Contributor

Hello  @MTS_John

Thank you for reaching out and providing information about PayPal Payouts as a solution for Marketplace integration.

I appreciate your insight into the simplicity of the approval process for PayPal Payouts compared to other solutions. It's encouraging to know that Payouts allows for batch payments to multiple recipients across various countries and currencies, offering flexibility in transaction management.

Before proceeding, I would like to confirm whether PayPal Payouts is available for use with a UAE-based company account. Could you please clarify this aspect?

Thank you for your assistance.

Login to Me Too

MTS_John

Hello @tahaaltaie

Yes, according to the Supported Countries and Features page for Payouts [https://developer.paypal.com/docs/payouts/standard/reference/country-feature/#:~:text=United%20Arab%..., UAE is eligible to send, receive, and withdraw Payouts. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or need any further assistance.

Sincerely,

John

MTS

PayPal

If you found this post helpful, please give it a kudos or accept it as a solution so it can help others with a similar question.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.