Messages from PayPal sent more than 90 days ago

Simplegirl
Contributor
Contributor
In my message center at the bottom it clearly says “Messages are available in the Message Center for 90 days from the day originally sent. If you would like a copy of any messages prior to that timeframe, please contact us” I have tried contacting PayPal to ask for copies of these older messages however the representative I spoke with told me that they don’t keep copies of messages past 90 days. I explained to her that it clearly says to contact customer service for help getting copies of these and she put me on hold to check with the back office. When she came back on the line she said that the back office told her they would have to look into this further to see if it was possible because no one had ever asked about this so it had never been done before. She said they would send me an email if they figure out how to retrieve them for me. This all sounds like some b.s. why would they say to contact them for older messages unless they could provide them if asked. Can someone please tell me who I need to talk to and what I need to do to get them to send copies of my past messages as well as how to get ahold of this person, if such a person exists?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.