Missing Transaction Information

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a small number of users are unable to view their transaction history. When going to the history page you may see an error saying no transaction for the last 30 days when in fact payments have been sent or received. 

We are actively working on resolving this and hope to have it back up and running very soon. In the meantime you will be able to download your history to view your transactions. This is how http://ow.ly/Q8bzc

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

cathyphil
Contributor
Contributor

i cant  see my transcation history at all not showing any dates i put in 

Login to Me Too

countrymun
Contributor
Contributor

Just a heads up to sellers about another issue - there is an intermittent problem with virtual terminal payments and some are not capturing the payment - although no error message is shown.

this has been happening since last week - so if you use VT, check that all payments have gone through.

I know paypal are working on this - but it's still happening today - paypal should have alerted sellers to this issue. If they don't notice the payment failed, they will be left out of pocket.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi cathyphil,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you. This should now be resolved for you.

If not please do let us know.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

dickytroy99
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know whether anybody has experienced in respect of payment after delivey function..Incorrect transaction dates mentioned after for an example a couple of ebay purchases..on 18th december I recieved emails from paypal stating transaction date from my current account on details would be 01/01/16.. not being informed otherwise & being aware there was enough money in account to pay for purchases I thought payment/s had been made..In fact payment was attempted from bank a/c a week later on 08/01/16 with not enough regrettably in a/c at the time...due to the misinformation from paypal i find myself unable to pay for ebay purchases made with paypal as find myself in debit unknowingly on paypal a/c at this time..

Login to Me Too

sherieshotgunn
New Community Member
Hi in having some trouble. I have paypal credit it says they require minimum payment by the 27th Howver i have sent 3 payments for this statment. Two of the minimum payment and one amounting to more then minimum payment yet my paypal is still asking for minimum payment. i do not wish to be charged as i have sent 3 payments since the new/current statment was sent to me
Login to Me Too

lionel42
New Community Member

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for letting people know about that issue.

The link you put in your post appears to be broken though.

It redirects to https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi lionel42,

I'm sorry that the link isn't working. This is how you can download your account history:

• Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  • Click Activity at the top of the page.
  • Click Statements near the top right corner of the page and then select Activity export from the drop-down menu.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Martinahking51
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rachel,

I am postting this here as there is zero response from PP under OP for a problem that affects many people and recurs time and time again!

Also posted text of long chat with BT my ISP, which achieved ZERO, very disappointing that this cannot be resolved aftrer so long.

Dated 11th June 2016

Yet again  I am not getiing payment notification emails from PayPal when items are sold, shows up correctly in my account but I rely on these emails to ship my stuff quickly and use it in my accounts also.

I use BT here in the UK as my ISP and believe that may be part of the problem, anyone else finding this also please?

PayPal MUST BE AWARE of this as it is about the 4th time it has happend; the emails eventually come throught (well, some of them!) but DAYS later.

This is ludicrous and they do not seem to care about it at all.

I have check ed all my settings many many times and they are OK.

Regards,

Martin

Chat text from yestyerday:

Chat
BT
Sumita (Responding)
Sumita: Hello. I'm Sumita.Thanks for that information, I'll check it and get back to you in a moment.
Sumita: Can you just confirm a few bits of information so I can look into your account please?

• Are you the account holder?

• Your full name?

• Your telephone number?

Martin King: Yes I am acc holder
Martin King: Martin A King
Martin King: *********************
Sumita: Thanks for that information.
Sumita: May i have your alternative number please
Martin King: mobile is ***********
Sumita: Thank you

Sumita: Please allow me few minutes while i am pull up few information
Sumita: may i have your full name please
Martin King: OK, Please be aware that all other emails are getting through to me it is just Payment notification emails from PayPal that are not getting throught. This has happened many times before and is a widespread problem heavily documented online in the PP community forums and elsewhere. This needs urgent attention from both BT and PayPal who really need to talk to each other about this problem.
Martin King: Name is Martin arthur king

Sumita: Let me check please give me a moment
Martin King: I got this pesponse from PP when This happened last tme, eventually the emails came through DAYS later!
Martin King:  From PP: "Whilst I can appreciate that you are not technically minded, I can assure you that you should not need to be in order to check the server IPs with your email service provider. Whichever company handles your email service will be able to help check if the IP addresses are on a blocked or spam lists. Occasionally, some email service providers will block emails from PayPal if they see many emails form us.
If you have checked this with them and you still continue to not get email notifications, please respond to us with the PayPal Email ID and date and time of your last successful email notification received from PayPal."

Martin King: This seems to be the relevant part
Martin King: "Occasionally, some email service providers will block emails from PayPal if they see many emails form us."
Sumita: please open a new webpage and check your email notification going to spam folder or other folders or not
Martin King: Just checked and the junk mail and spam folders are empty
Sumita: sometimes the emails are going to other folder like spam . so you need to be check all other folders. and let me know
Martin King: have checked all folderes and they are empty
Martin King: is BT BLOCKINMG PP emails?
Martin King: If PP is saying "Occasionally, some email service providers will block emails from PayPal if they see many emails form us." there must be some reason?
Sumita: no BT never block such kind of emails because this is your service provider
Martin King: Thats what I thought so problem is between PP & BT IT departments?
Sumita: if a person block something by their own end then it can happen or else BT your service provider will never do that
Martin King: There is not much point in me blocking emails that I WANT TO RECEIVE is there/ 🙂
Sumita: is that only emails that you are not able to receive?
Martin King: Correct
Sumita: do you have any blocking address that you block by your own?
Martin King: Other emals from PayPal are getting though to me (& lots of other people!) it is ONLY the email notifications of payments made by people that are not getting through
Sumita: could you help me with your email id please?
Martin King: I do not block anything
Sumita: please help me with your email id
Martin King: The emails will eventually arrive but could be days or weeks later
Martin King: ********************* (email address)

Martin King: What I am asking here is that you please escalate this problem URGENTLY to your IT team and try to resolve this matter ASAP
Sumita: open a webpage
Sumita:  http://www.mail.yahoo.com and login after login let me know
Martin King: yahoo mail open
Sumita: login now
Martin King: latest email is from ************* a friend timed at 17:41
Martin King: logged in
Martin King: other email coming in EBay etc
Sumita: after that do you a cog symbol on top right corner?
Martin King: settings?
Sumita: yes click on that
Martin King: drop down menu?
Sumita: yes, do you see blocked address in there?
Martin King: Banned Address 0 of 500 used
Sumita: click on filters
Martin King: filteres empty
Sumita: allow me moment
Martin King: The real point here is that this problem is not just me but many people!
Sumita: are you able to get notifications for other address?
Martin King: All my other emails seem to be OK
Sumita: it is beyond our scope of service. there is nothing we can do for any specific address
Martin King: Are you saying that BT is not going to investigate a PayPal address  or prblem that is cauising huge problems for many people? It only require your IT people to talk to the IT people at PayPal and tryto resolve the problem?
Sumita: i can understand your issue sir but is nothing we can do
Sumita: i am extremely sorry for that
Martin King: May I respectfully ask that a Senior Supervisor at BT contacts me personally about this issue via telephone 01305 854072 to discuss this?
Martin King: PayPal has millions of customers and only the customers using BT are experiencing this problem and you are saying that BT wants nothing to do with it?
Sumita: Our shift is going to finish now. i will surely call back tomorrow
Sumita: so give me convenient time so that i book a call back for tomorrow
Martin King: Please do I am in all day, after 1100hrs would be fine and thankyou for your time onthis but it is an important issue for me and manyother people
Sumita: i do understand . can i call you back tomorrow?
Martin King: Please do

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Martinahking51.

Thanks for providing this information to us.

Can you please reach out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

We can let our technical team know that you are not receiving email notifications and we can ask them to investigate this further.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.