PayPal asking to ship item back to seller,but shipping is more then actual item cost - what to do?

lubi1
New Community Member

I have bought item from  china and when item arrived it was only half of the item. I have asked seller where is the other half and seller agreed to send me the rest.Of course because it is coming from china seller asked to be patient and item will arrive. 3 month later i keep asking same question and seller said  - well do you want a REFUND,i said OK. But guess what,there is no REFUND or any communication. So,i have escalated this to E-Bay,to find out that this transaction doesn't fall under protection due to 30 days time frame that is expired,so E-Bay has been nice enough to take to account the sellers info and monitored for future issues like mines -  seller NEVER send half of the item to complete the order or any replacements,because it was aware of the time frames on buyer protection program and use it to his own advantage .E-Bay asked me to contact the PayPal,because i'm still within PayPal protection program and i did.To my huge disappointment seller finally responded with simple, original quote on  4/4/2018 01:04 PDT - Sellersorry for that could you tell us what is missing . And that is after 3 month of communication!!!! And this is done to a simple advantage again,because PayPal is asking to return the item to seller ,which in my case  is china and shipping cost $10 and  up and item was only $4.49.Seller knows that any person that have common sense will not for it and playing a game using loophole in PayPal rules. To me it is not just about refund,but to help other to be aware of this seller and his scamming tactics.Can anyone help me to understand PayPal move???????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.