Bank transfer

YinkaAde
Contributor
Contributor
I sent 99 dollars to my bank on friday now its tuesday says its complete but my bank does not see it or a pending so wheres the money
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YinkaAde 

Complete status does not mean the funds are in your bank account, it means that PayPal has processed your request to transfer. The bank does not notify PayPal when the funds are posted to your account. The clock starts when PayPal has marked your transfer request as complete and it takes longer when transfer is made near or during the weekend. It is still early in the day so keep an eye on your bank account. It can still appear some time later today or even tomorrow depending on your bank. Sometimes the banks themselves causes delays in posting the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YinkaAde 

Complete status does not mean the funds are in your bank account, it means that PayPal has processed your request to transfer. The bank does not notify PayPal when the funds are posted to your account. The clock starts when PayPal has marked your transfer request as complete and it takes longer when transfer is made near or during the weekend. It is still early in the day so keep an eye on your bank account. It can still appear some time later today or even tomorrow depending on your bank. Sometimes the banks themselves causes delays in posting the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GillianFoxD
Contributor
Contributor

OOO i see so when funds are ready they will transfer to my bank account automatically ?? and they wont just sit there in paypal

Login to Me Too

Saracfern11
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive your money? I made 2 instant transfers yesterday and they haven’t came in yet!
Login to Me Too

YinkaAde
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet 😢
Login to Me Too

YinkaAde
Contributor
Contributor
I lied i saw just saw it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.