I am trying to pay but it says that it’s denied i am trying several times can’t solve that

Naor_al
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to pay to someone and keeps trying to say the payment is denied can anyone help me. I contacted the customer service. The says there is no problem. Also I contacted to the bank also they said there is no problem
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Naor_al 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in 

• Kyrgyzstan

They can only send payments for purchases funded by their (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Naor_al 

Can you give some information ie countries/currencies/funding source/new account/new problem/back up funding sources/verified account/confirmed funding sources/transaction type etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Naor_al
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i am transferring from kuwait to kyrgyzstan by USD. My acount is new also the recipient is also new account. We confirmed our emails and addresses and banks. Can you help me with that
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Naor_al 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in 

• Kyrgyzstan

They can only send payments for purchases funded by their (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.