Our money we sent from a bank account via Transfer didn't arrive yet

AdamM98
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

Last night we sent less than 10$ (~2000 HUF) to our new Paypal account, but it didn't arrive yet. I have 2 confirmed email adresses, what is the problem? The PayPal account has been created yesterday. 

Thank you in advance for your answers

Adam

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AdamM98,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some difficulty receiving funds into your account. Were you sending funds from another PayPal account or from a bank account?

Thanks!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AdamM98
Contributor
Contributor
Hello JonK! It has been solved, the money arrived at next Monday. I guess the problems were that I made this PayPal account just before the transfer and the system needed to run a security check as I read. Plus the money was sent from my bank at Friday, that's why it has arrived at Monday. But thank you the answer! Have a nice week! Adam
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@AdamM98,

That's great to hear! I'm glad it's all been taken care of. 

Have a great week and thanks again for your time!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.