Funds pending

dmj2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I received funds from a relative via family and friends. It's 21days now and I can't get my money. It's still pending. The sender is verified and has been debited since the first day. My account is a business account. Please how do I resolve this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dmj2 

Click "Add Tracking Info" on the transaction and select an order status (such as Order Processed) and ask sender to "confirm receipt"on their end of the transaction to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dmj2 

Click "Add Tracking Info" on the transaction and select an order status (such as Order Processed) and ask sender to "confirm receipt"on their end of the transaction to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

highVibe-n

I have this same exact issue.  However, I don't see the tab you are talking about.  I don't see anything that is clickable.  Can you help further?  thanks

Login to Me Too

Teeare1
A family member transferred a large amount of money on March 18 and a smaller amount on March 19. The lesser was available within minutes, but larger amount is still pending to my PayPal balance. All agents I've communicated with via chat have given an irrational explanation in saying that it was the source being transferred from and the larger amount is an e-check. Both amounts were withdrawn from the same source, and have been deducted from the sender's bank account. The most recent PayPal agent chat said money would be available yesterday. It is now March 24, and my money is still missing. This has put me in a serious financial strain.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.