21st dat of my on hold money today

Luvz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i want to ask for help. Today is the 21st day of my on hold money in Paypal. When will it be transfer to my available balance. Seems like ive been waiting forever
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Luvz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know about the fund's availability hold. Holding some money for a specified amount of time is a common industry practice that we implement to help ensure a safe and secure environment for both buyers and sellers. By releasing some money after 21 days, we help reduce any potential negative impact. Since it's the 21st day, I would recommend you wait till the next day and once the funds are available you will be able to withdraw funds. If you still do not have access to the funds, kindly reach out to our customer support team by clicking on contact at the bottom of the page for further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.